Tuesday 23 April 2013

Profile: Carmina Masoliver

Lives in: South west London, UK




Create: I am a writer and performer from London. I have studied at CSM and UEA. I recently completed an MA in Creative Entrepreneurship with Distinction. I am the Editor of Poetry&Paint, an anthology exploring the relationship between words and the visual arts. I am the co-creator of a Feminist group and arts production organisation 'She Grrrowls'.

Other creative stuff: I sometimes sing in my bedroom and post embarrassing videos of my self on YouTube. I started off writing song lyrics, have sung as part of my poetry sets and secretly want to sell-out to music. That said, I may buy a ukulele but my love for poetry will always keep me going.



  One thing I love about Feminism is... people are trying to change the world for the better! It is a very hopeful thing.


www.carminamasoliver.com



No comments:

Post a Comment