Sunday 21 April 2013

Profile: Jacqui Furneaux

Jacqui Furneaux
Lives in: Bristol, UK

Create: Initial rides on a BSA Bantam and a Bultaco failed to alter my views as a nurse that motorbikes are 'dirty, dangerous things.' However a cooling, addictive ride on a Honda 90 during the hot summer of 1976 changed all that and I have owned a motorcycle ever since. Only when I reached 50 did I combine my love of travel with motorcycling, when I bought a 500cc Enfield Bullet in India. I am still bewildered that what started as a holiday became a 7-year-life-change which led to travelling back to Bristol, via 20 countries, where I live with the Enfield, my only means of transport. My motto is 'All you need in life is the right attitude and what you can carry on an Enfield.'

Other creative stuff: I do talks and write articles in the hope that other people will be inspired to follow their own dreams... I particularly like talking to women's groups.

www.jacquifurneaux.com


No comments:

Post a Comment