Monday 1 April 2013

Profile: Jen Steiner

Jen Steiner, The Arnolfini, July 2013

thejensteiner.blogspot.co.uk/sharp


Still image from video 'Newington Green' by Jen Steiner, Youtube

Lives in: Bristol, UK


Create: My main creative practice is singing and song writing. I've been singing since I was a teenager. I love getting to use the whole of my body to produce a variety of sounds, I love hearing words in my head and making them into a song, I love noticing what I really think, finding my own kind of truth. And I really love getting to share the uniqueness of my voice and songs with other people.  


Other creative stuff: Activist. Artist. Blogger. Gardener. Maker-of-stuff. Musician. Photographer. Poet. Producer. Writer. Reviewer. Founder and Editor of Feminist Create!

"One thing I love about Feminism is it's a glimpse of a world that would not be dominated by, or for, anyone."


thejensteiner.blogspot.co.uk

facebook.com/Thejensteiner

soundcloud.com/thejensteiner


No comments:

Post a Comment