Thursday 23 May 2013

Profile: Grace Denton


Create:
My main creative thing is music. I am in a number of bands, mainly The Middle Ones (indie-ramshackle-folk-pop) and EXPENSIVE (electronic-rnb inspired-pop). I am an artist but I don't have one specific practice. I work with film, photography, music and performance, and collaborate on (too) many things.





Other creative stuff: I run a small publishing imprint, Often and MIstakes, with my friend Rose Robbins. We showcase new work of artists through print and video. We are currently branching out into workshops and our main focus is involving hard-to-reach communities in contemporary art. oftenandmistakes.co.uk




Feminism: There's a lot to say about this! The crux of the matter is SEXISM SUCKS. I'm going to go into more detail in a FeministCreate interview that will be posted on the site soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment