Tuesday 9 April 2013

Profile: Abs Arnold

Lives: Between Manchester and Weymouth at the moment

Create: I'm one of those people who loves any sort of creative project. Mainly, I'm a photographer and Jewellery Maker. I'm also a feminist, so you'll find some of my jewellery to be things like Female symbols. If you see something of mine which isn't currently for sale, you can always contact me about making custom orders. No trouble. On the photography side, I love portraiture, especially Weddings!

Other creative stuff: Photography. Jewellery Making. Embroidery. Glass Vases. Graphic Design. Home Projects

One thing I love about Feminism is...Solidarity! Feeling like I finally fit in and I'm not alone

Contact: abi@absarnold.com

www.absarnold.com
www.pinterest.com/absarnoldphotog

No comments:

Post a Comment