Tuesday 9 April 2013

Profile: Nici Dunkelman

Lives: Bristol, UK

Create: I like making things and I love colour. I see a lot of beauty and magic in the world. and I like to share that with people. I struggle to spend time being creative or take my self seriously as an artist but I'm inspired by women artists that I know and read about.

Other creative stuff: Visual artist. Photographer. Craft-er. Gardener. Cook. Dome-builder. 

One thing I love about Feminism is... it's for everyone, it's about women and men getting to be our biggest selves and have more of each other (women get to have more of other women, men get to have more of other men, and women and men get to have more of each other), and the wider implications to the world; what it would mean for us all to live without sexism.



No comments:

Post a Comment